[AusNOG] Avoiding the NBNco

Stephen Carter (FirstPath) stephen.carter at firstpath.com.au
Tue Sep 2 16:40:33 EST 2014

Hi Paul,

Hope you are well

IANAL, Unless its "sensitive/heritage etc" land and the Schedule 3 exemptions apply, I doubt they can prevent, unless NBN Co are not complying with the size & volume restrictions in the Low-Impact Determinations, but I have not known of NBN Co needing to Schedule 3 LAAN, before.

Out of interest as an extension to that questions, has any else know of a completed Schedule 3 LAAN by NBNCo before?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen - FirstPath