[AusNOG] FW: PPPoE rate limiting

Warren Bold wbold at polyfone.com.au
Tue Sep 2 14:55:31 EST 2014

Thanks to all who responded to my insanely vague question yesterday.

The problem ended up being my rate limit commands. My burst and extended bursts were too low for the speeds I was setting the rate limiting to. Once I bumped the up the virtual access interfaces were staying up.

If anyone would like further details feel free to ping me off list.

Kind regards

Warren Bold