[AusNOG] EOL Battery Strings

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Tue Sep 2 12:49:02 EST 2014

I had that problem a couple of years back. The transport cost was greater then  the return from the metal guys. In the end I found the contact bellow. It took a while but they arranged for the pickup and disposal nation wide

Matt.

Nathan Pickering | Product Recycling Manager
Century Yuasa Batteries Pty Ltd
e:nathan.pickering at cyb.com.au  |p: +61 7 3361 6141 |m: 0428576697 |f: +61 7 3361 6166
37 - 65 Cobalt Street, Carole Park QLD 4300 |www.centuryyuasa.com.au