[AusNOG] Anyone from tpp on list?

Matthew VK3EVL hitman at itglowz.com
Mon Sep 1 21:03:33 EST 2014

In this case the self serve is broken as is the portal support guys use.

It has been confirmed there is a communication issue between TPP and the
registrar in question and it is being worked on (we've achieved
escalation) but who knows when it will be fixed.
Thanks to those that replied both on and off list.

Cheers
Matthew