[AusNOG] Vocus contact

Alex West Alex.West at vocus.com.au
Fri Oct 31 16:45:52 EST 2014

Thank you Robert and everyone on the list that alerted me to this issue.

The pit was pretty much destroyed when a truck decided to cut across the footpath. This has now been made safe and there has been no damage to our fibre.

Regards,

Alex West | General Manager Operations - Vocus Fibre

M: +61 4 2903 1321   E: alex.west at vocus.com.au<mailto:%20alex.west at vocus.com.au>
P: 1300 88 99 88 or +61 2 8999 8999   W: vocus.com.au<http://www.vocus.com.au/>