[AusNOG] Optus/Uecomm Fibre Outage

Sean Finn sean at wikwok.com
Fri Oct 31 11:27:03 EST 2014

"> Also, if you want better service from Uecomm, buy the service via Optus
who have a lot more influence."

Upon observations from comments on this list, it seems evident that if
Uecomm are having a hard time getting traction from an Optus supplied
circuit, what luck does the average Joe have?

Having dealt with Uecomm both previously and currently, I can +1 Paul and
the guys at Uecomm for coming through when where and as required.

Sean.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Nicholas Meredith <nicholas at udhaonline.net
> wrote:

> > Also, if you want better service from Uecomm, buy the service via Optus
> who have a lot more influence.
> >

> From experience first hand with both Optus and Uecomm I can confirm this
> as being possibly the worst piece of advice I have ever seen.
>
> If it weren't for risking libel I may have even been tempted to say worse
> still about Optus. I think I'd honestly rather leave the industry over ever
> having partnerships with Optus again.

Sean K Finn  B.InfTech Qld.UT (Net Sys)
WikWok.com <http://www.wikwok.com> | Wholesale Internets | Brisbane |
Australia