[AusNOG] Optus/Uecomm Fibre Outage

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Thu Oct 30 22:52:32 EST 2014

Paul,

This is news to us because that number is where we have been calling and either they are dropping the ball or Optus are when it is being escalated.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd

Web: http://simtronic.com.au
Phone: 1300 592 330
Fax: (02) 4749 4950

On 30 Oct 2014, at 22:50, Ramsay, Paul <pramsay at uecomm.com.au<mailto:pramsay at uecomm.com.au>> wrote:

Hi Jared
The Uecomm NOC number is 1800707447. The Tier 1 engineers who answer the calls are extremely capable and have both functional and hierarchical escalation processes in place.
Regards
Paul