[AusNOG] Metadata retention... it's now (almost) a thing

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Oct 30 18:00:54 EST 2014

And CGN... double and triple NAT.

Internet sees 1.1.1.1 - which is potentially hundreds of people... which is
100.64.0.1 - which is potentially many other people as well.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering