[AusNOG] TPG Peering

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Wed Oct 22 11:01:13 EST 2014

I can only find Optus Telstra Vocus and Equinix AP (17819) who'd supply
500Mbit and don't have PIPE peering, even iiNet seems to push a lot of
traffic there (mostly Sydney routes from what I can tell).

Ah the irony of the golden age of peering and what happens when a tier1
(regional) congests their peering ports.  (reminds me of Netflix, they got
around it by going to the eyeball network direct)

(actually not sure EQX AP doesn't have PIPE, but routes from TPG to people
with EQX AP appear to be TPG->AAPT->EQX->Customer)