[AusNOG] Fibre run between Buildings

Sam Sarkis-UIP ssarkis at unitedip.net.au
Thu Oct 16 07:16:02 EST 2014

Thanks Tom

Have done this before in Sydney and have a good company we used for this.

Didn't have anyone in Brisbane

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Oct 2014, at 10:53 pm, Tom Storey <tom at snnap.net<mailto:tom at snnap.net>> wrote:

I think this is why he is asking about companies that can do "the whole lot" perhaps?

I read that as wanting some form of turn key solution.

Why does everyone jump straight to the "you havent thought this through" conclusion?