[AusNOG] Seeking a Role as Senior Network Engineer

Mohammad Eslami eslami99 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 19:25:32 EST 2014

Dear All,

I know this may come across as off-topic to come, but I take this as an
opportunity to see if there is anybody in Sydney area who would be
interested in taking an enthusiastic, experienced network engineer as an
employee/contractor. I'm a senior network engineer with more than 10 years
of experience and looking for new opportunity in Sydney area.

I would be willing to attend any interviews or answer any question you may
have off listed and encourage you to contact me back at this address
[eslami99 at yahoo dot com] to discuss more, if you are interested at all.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Mohammad