[AusNOG] Google DNS

Paul Gear ausnog at libertysys.com.au
Tue Oct 14 13:46:13 EST 2014

On 14/10/14 06:39, Mark ZZZ Smith wrote:

Why wouldn't the standard recommendation be to run an independent,
root-aware local resolver on every site?  DNS is pretty much designed to
work around these sort of things - the trend to force most of the
world's DNS traffic through a select few servers seems to me to be
flying in the face of that design.

Paul