[AusNOG] VyOS VRRP Group VIP Limit

Daniel Watson Daniel at glovine.com.au
Fri Oct 10 21:10:50 EST 2014

Gday Noggers,

I was just making a few changes to a dev VyOS router which is going to be deployed in the next week or so,

Upon adding a few more prefixes, I have now come across an issue which I have now seen before or even knew existed

"can not set more than 20 VIPs per group"

I have 16 IPv6 /48's added and originally had 3 x IPv4 /24's,  I just went to add another 2 x IPv4 /24's which would equal 21 Prefixes

Does anybody know a work around for this?

TIA

Regards,
Daniel Watson
Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager

E Daniel at GloVine.com.au
W www.GloVine.com.au