[AusNOG] Public Internet Access Policies

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:56:40 EST 2014

If you're scared about press articles, what about the obligatory "A 12-YEAR
OLD CIRCUMVENTS WEB FILTERING ON <x> PUBLIC WIFI SERVICE"?

At that point, it looks like you've tried and failed - what's the damage to
your reputation look like for that vs. not trying and therefore not being
in a position to fail the teenager test?

Sam