[AusNOG] Public Internet Access Policies

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Oct 10 07:34:30 EST 2014

How often do they look at porn... perhaps far more than you realise.

In one council who provided public wifi in an open mall on the north shore
of Sydney we would have several hundred hits per day against redtube and
other sites like it... and they were getting a block page, but still trying
other sites.

When you see what they are trying to get to, you wish you really hadn't.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering