[AusNOG] Public Internet Access Policies

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Oct 10 07:30:37 EST 2014

As I said in my reply to Mark.. you all are talking about networks and
users, and forgetting the rights of the provider not the risk liability
anymore than they are already.

Think about the customer (the supplier of the wifi) for once and not your
own preconceived notions of how a service should be delivered.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering