[AusNOG] Bgp capable router for aws direct connect

Tim Raphael raphael.timothy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:10:48 EST 2014

I’ve also used the 3750s as “Client Aggregation Switches” with various client WANs terminating on them.
I ran a few ~10ish BGP sessions with ~60 routes total and the processor load appears to remain normal. I have no idea how this would scale out to 20+ clients, would be something worth testing.

Just my 2c.

Tim