[AusNOG] Public Internet Access Policies

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Oct 8 11:15:03 EST 2014

I would assume the process of signing a customer up to a standard
consumer connection gives the ISP more control about who has access to
the internet on their network, and places the onus of use to the account
holder.

On public Wifi - even with walled gardens and redirectors to ToS before
opening use, there is still the fact that anyone (Even a 10 year old
with a smartphone) could connect and start browsing.

/2c