[AusNOG] FirstPath NOC contact

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Fri Oct 3 11:25:05 EST 2014

We also have issues with Telstra fibre circuits, could this be related?

Our link between Sydney and Tuggerh is offline and we have been told that
there is a break somewhere.

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Andrew Yager <andrew at rwts.com.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have a FirstPath NOC contact other than the published phone
> number?
>
> We've got some issues with a number of fibre circuits at present and can't
> get onto them.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew
>
> --
> *Andrew Yager, Managing Director*   *MACS (Snr) CP BCompSc MCP*
> Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd - IT people you can trust
> ph: 1300 798 718 or (02) 9037 0500
> fax: (02) 9037 0591
> http://www.rwts.com.au/

Jared HirstChief Executive Officer

Office Address: 2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Postal Address: PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Phone: +61 2 8115 8801 | Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850 | Main Switch: +61 2
8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au
[image: Servers Australia - Logo] <http://serversaustralia.com.au/>How are
we doing?please click here to tell Servers Australia - We‘re listening
<https://docs.google.com/a/serversaustralia.com.au/forms/d/1LN6H3Dc8TCJFmNH7pxVkAfrhP3MosGNAueA8hteFbIY/viewform#start=openform>[image:
Find Us on Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia> [image:
Follow us on Twitter] <http://twitter.com/serversau> [image: Follow us on
Google] <https://plus.google.com/112681060777876559914>

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender, as any distribution
or reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions
expressed in this e-mail are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia

Please consider the environment before printing this email - every year we
are losing 40 million acres of oxygen producing forests through logging and
land clearing.