[AusNOG] TR-069 Capable CPE for NBN/Opticomm/ADSL

Andrew Cox andrew.cox at bigair.net.au
Fri Oct 3 09:09:23 EST 2014

A bit late on this one (just going back through my unread AusNOG emails)
but we've had pretty good success dealing with TP-Link / requesting fixes
for bugs.
There is a bit of a language barrier with some of the staff but they do
have an active Australian presence and I imagine they'd be eager to assist
if anyone wants me to put them in touch.

I likewise have been using various TP-Link ADSL gear for a couple of years
now and have been incredibly happy with the performance of the units we've
used (and the price!)

- Andrew