[AusNOG] PIPE NSW Changing Details

Bob Woolley boblobsta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:29:21 EST 2014

PIPE has absolutely gone to crap.
Just shy of 4 weeks since our issue on QLD-IX and they are still trying to
figure out how to make the TPG router on QLD-IX perform basic ARP functions
(I only mention this as this job is being directly managed by PIPE).
I don't know about you guys but if we had an ARP issue on a router for more
than a few minutes I would be highly embarrassed.

IX-AU A++
Megaport A++

Cheers,
Bob W