[AusNOG] Offsite Storage

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Wed Nov 26 17:37:44 EST 2014

Nothing official, however its fairly well assumed.

The Register says they are tape.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/02/28/spectra_h1_fy2013/
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/10/18/ipexpo_2012/

Tape has far more capacity than bluray so BR seems unlikely.

In any case it is a tape-like medium with the same pros/cons as tape.

--
Nick Stallman
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!