[AusNOG] Offsite Storage

Nick Adams nick.adams at reachtel.com.au
Wed Nov 26 15:43:47 EST 2014

It has become a lot more important since the recent Privacy Act changes.
Cross-border disclosure of personal information affects every
organisation with revenue >$3m:

http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/applying-privacy-law/app-guidelines/chapter-8-app-8-cross-border-disclosure-of-personal-information

Good luck getting Amazon to confirm where your data is stored.

Nick.