[AusNOG] ADSL Modem Testing

Julien Goodwin ausnog at studio442.com.au
Sat Nov 22 01:28:39 EST 2014

Purely for lab use you can pick up DSLAMs fairly cheap on eBay if you
keep an eye out.

I have an old Zyxel unit in my Melbourne lab, it's only ADSL1, but that
was fine for the things I was testing at the time.

I've been hoping a small GPON OLT will pop up at some point, but I guess
those are still too valuable to let go of.