[AusNOG] They're heeeeeere - Netflix in .au/.nz in March 2015

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Nov 19 12:01:38 EST 2014

5Gbs is a lot.. maybe they will lower the bar for .au?  I wonder if they've
done it in other markets?

Wouldn't really make sense for them as it could cost them a lot more in
bandwidth and give the user a worse experience.

Or they will just present on the major IX's (MLPA - which the US doesn't do
much afaik).

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering