[AusNOG] Re RackCentral

Jacob Gardiner jacob at jacobgardiner.com
Tue Nov 18 16:30:05 EST 2014

Apologies mate, Definitely not intentional.

--
Jacob Gardiner
@jacobgardiner

On 18 November 2014 at 3:31:06 pm, Barry Murphy (barry at vibecommunications.co.nz) wrote:

Sorry Jacob,

You have quoted me below your comments with a statement that didn’t come from me, just so everyone is clear that was someone elses quote you have there.

Many thanks

Kind regards,
Barry Murphy / Chief Operating Officer