[AusNOG] Advice MDF Access

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Tue Nov 18 14:01:23 EST 2014

Troy,

Usually the MDF room is part of the strata plan as ‘Common’ space or I have also seen the words ‘Common Air’ as this is usually part of a separate Lot to the remainder of the property.  This is a sticky one and building management or owners is your best bit here, alternatively they would need to be issued with a LAAN by the carrier doing the installation but surely it doesn’t need to go that far.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield (VK2NAB)

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd