[AusNOG] Advice MDF Access

Russell Langton russell3901 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 13:57:57 EST 2014

Hi Troy,

If the bank only lease 1 half of the building (which is where the MDF is
now located) have you tried contacting building management/owners corp to
discuss the problem of whole-of-building MDF access?
After all, I would have thought it would be the building management who
have responsibility to provide tennants/service providers with access to
the MDF for services.