[AusNOG] Re RackCentral

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Nov 18 11:50:13 EST 2014

On 18/11/2014 10:42, Skeeve Stevens wrote:

> Peter,
>
> I partially agree with your statement.
>
> 1. Yes.... but there is nothing stopping us (or the media) talking
> about it

I believe previous threads were quickly shut down on here because of
pending legal actions surrounding them, so I think this thread should
die a fast death.

>  We should deal with the 'related' things that come up

correct, and someone's dispute with providers is hardly on-topic, as
mods have pointed out pretty quickly before.

Disclaimer:
I don't know any of the parties involved, I do not, nor have I ever,
met, or done business with any of them, nor, for my own reasons, do I
ever intend to.