[AusNOG] Re RackCentral

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:21:13 EST 2014

This conversation in a public forum is all kinds of wrong for a variety of
reasons.

1. Liquidation is a legal process and commenting on that could create
additional risks to all involved (hence why lawyers and solictors are used
for communication.
2. Innocent until proven guilty. It's not our job to convict in this
kangaroo court anyone in this situation. Leave to the liquidators and ASIC
to resolve the matter. This one principal is the bases for everything we
hold true in Australia. respect it. Period.
3. Targeting other suppliers are  akin to a linch mob and shows complete
lack of professionalism on all counts. People are allowed to sell services
to anyone. If they get bitten, then that's there problem. Not anyone elses
to tell them out to run their business.

Ausnog is turning into a forum of whinging complaining egotistical
unprofessional, amateurs that seem more interesting in causing an argument
than actually contributing in the list and adhearing to the charter.

I think if I see another argument that's not technical related to running
public or private networks then I will un-subscribe. Stop acting like
children.

Peter Tiggerdine