[AusNOG] Re RackCentral

James Spenceley james at iroute.org
Tue Nov 18 09:30:47 EST 2014

> If they let one customer get away with it then all customers will start trying it.

What makes you think we are letting him get away with it ? :)

This type of behaviour is terrible for the industry and especially paints a bad picture of the smaller providers who get tarred with the same brush in many cases.

If this was as blatant a phoenix (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_company) as it seems, we have the resources to pursue Shaun personally and we will, it's just a long process and we will be placing significant pressure on ASIC.

--
James