[AusNOG] News: NextDC Launches Pay-as-you-go Colocation

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Mon Nov 17 17:17:11 EST 2014

Web hosting talk is full of people doing no contracts.

All this means is that the providers like us who have space in next dc and
are committed now lose out to people who can join with no contracts?

On Monday, November 17, 2014, Brad Peczka <brad at bradpeczka.com> wrote:

> Apologies... but is this AusNOG or the NextDC/Megaport PR list?
>
> Alternately, if someone can enlighten me as to the operational relevance
> of these kind of posts (given this release in particular is hardly major
> news; other colo providers have been doing no-contract deals for years),
> I'd be most appreciative.
>
> Regards,
> -Brad.

Jared HirstChief Executive Officer

Office Address: 2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Postal Address: PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Phone: +61 2 8115 8801 | Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850 | Main Switch: +61 2
8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au
[image: Servers Australia - Logo] <http://serversaustralia.com.au/>How are
we doing?please click here to tell Servers Australia - We‘re listening
<https://docs.google.com/a/serversaustralia.com.au/forms/d/1LN6H3Dc8TCJFmNH7pxVkAfrhP3MosGNAueA8hteFbIY/viewform#start=openform>[image:
Find Us on Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia> [image:
Follow us on Twitter] <http://twitter.com/serversau> [image: Follow us on
Google] <https://plus.google.com/112681060777876559914>

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender, as any distribution
or reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions
expressed in this e-mail are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia

Please consider the environment before printing this email - every year we
are losing 40 million acres of oxygen producing forests through logging and
land clearing.