[AusNOG] TPG NOC CONTACT

Shane Short shane at short.id.au
Tue Nov 11 18:32:49 EST 2014

I'm not saying I disagree/agree either way, but would you rather cut
costs on some customer facing staff which a smaller percentage of your
customer base utilises day to day, or do you cut it from
infrastructure/engineering, which all your customer base uses?

It's a tricky one that I don't have the answer for.

-Shane