[AusNOG] TPG NOC CONTACT

Shane Short shane at short.id.au
Tue Nov 11 18:11:08 EST 2014

To be honest-- getting someone who's capable of doing that level of
troubleshooting ad-hoc is hard, especially if you don't have the budgets
because you're in a price war with your competitors.

Then comes the additional challenge-- hanging on to those staff members
who're actually decent. Most aspire to be Sys/Net Engineers long term,
so you won't keep them on service desk very long.

-Shane