[AusNOG] VyOS Command Run through for Peering on MegaPort

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:42:24 EST 2014

Hey Daniel - just a thought.

Rather than getting in a huff, you could perhaps just cop it on the chin
and move on. You're not a mod, so it's not up to you to order the list
members back on topic.

To my memory, you've had a few incidents of behavior on this list that
other engineers would consider poor netiquette - like the incident
forwarding AusNOG emails to your ticketing system, now this. The language
alone in a previous thread was also something that I'd consider
unprofessional in the context of this mailing list.

Perhaps take a breath and reassess how you're presenting yourself. This is
a list aimed at network professionals, and while I don't personally mind
newbies coming along to learn and develop their skills, I'd like to
respectfully suggest you don't seem to take well to criticism nor do you
seem to take much care with some of your operational decisions and how they
might look to the community.