[AusNOG] VyOS Command Run through for Peering on MegaPort

Daniel daniel at dwatson.me
Tue Nov 11 15:30:07 EST 2014

Scott,

How many more times do I have to apologies?

I have said it 3 times now, that I apologies as this should not of been
enabled on AusNog email responses or creations, only for work purposes

One AGAIN,  I am truly sorry, and it will not happen again,

Can we please bring this topic BACK on-topic now please

Daniel