[AusNOG] TPG NOC CONTACT

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Mon Nov 10 22:27:31 EST 2014

> I've often felt that some kind of triage should be possible: "Good
> morning sir! Before we start, can you tell me what a signal to noise
> ratio is? Quite right sir, and nor *should* you have to give a flying...
> er, have you tried turning things off and on again? No? well let's try
> that first..."

Ahh, shades of Opus, circa 1987. One of the very first questions you were
asked, "Are you wearing mirror shades?"

Brillant. Can all support desks write that into their script?
"Good morning sir, can I start with your name please?"
"I am wearing mirror shades!"
"Thank you sir, putting you through to level 2 support!"

R.