[AusNOG] TPG NOC CONTACT

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Sun Nov 9 14:22:03 EST 2014

I employ plenty of Australian staff, have you been to our 4 offices here in
Australia! I also have 2 trainees on my books to help the young guys!

On Sunday, November 9, 2014, Noel Butler <noel.butler at ausics.net> wrote:

>  I have feelings, and plenty of empathy, but that doesn't distract from
> the points being made.
>
> I also don't think you have much of a right to talk about feelings, how
> about the feelings of all those kids out there looking for work in this
> industry, trying to get a foot in, unable to do so because the jobs they
> could do are outsourced to cheap labour countries.
>
> So yeah, I guess that works both ways.
>
> Cheers
>

> On 09/11/2014 09:58, Jared Hirst wrote:
>
> Yes that was my point, and also that ausnog is not a place for single user
> support. Seems another ticket but the same operator has been opened for a
> TPG 'issue' and hasn't even contacted front line support yet :(
>
> Thank you also Noel for your comments. My grow up was due to the slander
> and bashing towards human beings. I guess some of you don't have feelings
> :-) I like different opinions and thoughts, but in a non bashing or
> slandering way would be nice!
>
> Have a great day!
> og.net <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','AusNOG at lists.ausnog.net');>

Jared HirstChief Executive Officer

Office Address: 2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Postal Address: PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Phone: +61 2 8115 8801 | Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850 | Main Switch: +61 2
8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au
[image: Servers Australia - Logo] <http://serversaustralia.com.au/>How are
we doing?please click here to tell Servers Australia - We‘re listening
<https://docs.google.com/a/serversaustralia.com.au/forms/d/1LN6H3Dc8TCJFmNH7pxVkAfrhP3MosGNAueA8hteFbIY/viewform#start=openform>[image:
Find Us on Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia> [image:
Follow us on Twitter] <http://twitter.com/serversau> [image: Follow us on
Google] <https://plus.google.com/112681060777876559914>

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender, as any distribution
or reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions
expressed in this e-mail are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia

Please consider the environment before printing this email - every year we
are losing 40 million acres of oxygen producing forests through logging and
land clearing.