[AusNOG] Extended Reach Vocus, Doody St to NSW-IX

Daniel daniel at dwatson.me
Sun Nov 9 13:00:21 EST 2014

Gday Guys

Just wondering if anybody currently uses extended reach to jump on the
NSW-IX Peering fabric from the Doody street facility?

We are looking at jumping on this fabric soon, but need a bit more
information on extended reach, and also pricing for such service

If anybody has previously used it, or is currently, if it's not too much to
ask could you please swing me a reply off-list

Cheers

D.

<http://t.signauxtrois.com/e1t/o/5/f18dQhb0S7ks8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9gXrN7sKj6v4dY
_WW8p_btW8qC9y4W8qCnPv1pctGFVX0kJF1k1H6H0?si=4827875764076544&pi=6fee509e7fe
34d409d05c4f285b8b920>