[AusNOG] FW: [Ap-ipv6tf] official shutdown date for IPv4. The date he is pushing for is April 4, 2024. "IPv4 can't go on forever, " Latour said. "

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 7 19:20:20 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

One of the IETF homenet participants is also one of the main OpenWRT IPv6 maintainers, and I'm pretty sure the latest 14.07 release of OpenWRT already supports SA + DA routing for multihoming. If you look at the IPv6 route table using the 'ip' tool, you'll see 'from' field prefix values, which is the source address prefix match.