[AusNOG] FW: [Ap-ipv6tf] official shutdown date for IPv4. The date he is pushing for is April 4, 2024. "IPv4 can't go on forever, " Latour said. "

Paul Gear ausnog at libertysys.com.au
Thu Nov 6 16:18:36 EST 2014

Nice little lab test, but I'd like to see some more real-world
examples.  I'm curious to know how many clients will actually honour
that 1 second RA lifetime and/or what sort of load or other symptoms it
might create.  It also means troubleshooting routing tables on every
client rather than on the first hop gateways.

Paul