[AusNOG] Microtik bgp issues

iQ Net iqnetworks1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:07:58 EST 2014

Hi Alex,

I'm running Router OS 6.2.

/routing bgp peer print status

Flags: X - disabled, E - established
 0   name="transit-peer" instance=default remote-address=123.45.67.33
     remote-as=1234 tcp-md5-key="" nexthop-choice=default multihop=no
     route-reflect=no hold-time=3m ttl=default in-filter="" out-filter=""
     address-families=ip default-originate=never remove-private-as=no
     as-override=no passive=no use-bfd=no state=connect

Removed remote as and remote address for privacy.