[AusNOG] Request for referral re consumer hacking/stalking issues

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Nov 4 18:48:20 EST 2014

In what capacity is it related to you/the services your providing? You
hold evidence of a particular person affecting one of your consumers, or
one of your consumers is affecting another person and you've been
approached for it?

In either case the victim, I would imagine, should be talking to their
LAC (Local Area Command), and making a report/statement.