[AusNOG] Equinix Support

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Mon Nov 3 12:42:33 EST 2014

It's been absolutely horrible since they moved to their new ticketing
system.  They advised last week that they're currently running a 4 day
response time, so if you need something within 4 days, to get on the
phone.  Haven't had too much trouble getting onto them on the phone though,
definitely nothing like 30 minutes on hold :(

--DG

On 3 November 2014 12:40, Joseph Goldman <joe at apcs.com.au> wrote:

> Hi List,
>
>  Anyone been having problems getting on to Equinix support lately? Trying
> to get a smart-hands going in SY1 and my email hasn't even got an initial
> response and I was on hold for ~30 mins before being asked to leave a
> voicemail. This was over an hour ago now still no call-back.
>
>  Is there something big going on others might be aware of? Or is this the
> norm for Equinix support these days? Had no issue getting a SAR done the
> other day so its quite frustrating waiting for smart hands.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust