[AusNOG] Equinix Support

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon Nov 3 12:40:22 EST 2014

Hi List,

  Anyone been having problems getting on to Equinix support lately?
Trying to get a smart-hands going in SY1 and my email hasn't even got an
initial response and I was on hold for ~30 mins before being asked to
leave a voicemail. This was over an hour ago now still no call-back.

  Is there something big going on others might be aware of? Or is this
the norm for Equinix support these days? Had no issue getting a SAR done
the other day so its quite frustrating waiting for smart hands.

Thanks,
Joe