[AusNOG] DNS test tool feedback

Michael Dale mdale at dalegroup.net
Sat Nov 1 13:18:15 EST 2014

Hi All,

Just a quick thank you for everyone that signed up!

I noticed a few bugs with the audit process for name servers that don't support or block TCP requests. These issues should now be fixed.

Also email alerts are live, you can now enable (per domain) a basic email alert whenever a change is detected (the change detection system is very basic, but I will improve in future).

I've also cleaned up the audit results viewer and made a few other minor tweaks.

To enable email alerts just go to:
http://auditdns.net/account/domains.php <http://auditdns.net/account/domains.php>
Select the domain and then click to enable alerts.

I've also added a newsletter option, if you click edit profile you can then sign up to the newsletter for future updates (and I can stop spamming this list!).

Thanks,
Michael.