[AusNOG] Odd Request - Picture of AAPT EOC NTU

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 10:45:37 EST 2014

But on the downside, you miss out on a trip to Bunbury

Back on-topic, I always find it helpful to take note of how many of the 8 lights are on for sync (ie. how many pairs are in use) so that at some later stage if one of them goes off (or continually flashing to indicate sync problems) then you know what it "should" look like when it was all working after the install and you tested that you were getting the required speed. As has been discussed previously on this list there is no notification if any or the pairs drop out so the only way you'll know is if you notice a drop in speed or you look at the NTU and see a difference in the lights to see that something might be wrong.

regards,
Tony.