[AusNOG] Netflix coming to Australia

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon May 26 15:03:40 EST 2014

The problem with this though is it is still technically illegal is it
not? The rights are not for distribution in AU so you are kind of
breaking copyright just as much as a torrent? I suppose the only moral
standpoint is you are providing money to someone which is likely to end
up in the content owner getting *some* return, but its only a small
moral victory and still not 'legitimate'.