[AusNOG] SDC Darwin peering?

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Sat May 24 15:19:52 EST 2014

Hi,

We've just rolled out our pop in SDC in the NT. As an east coast resident
who cringes at anything more that 18ms latency it's been a fun experience.
:)

I was wondering if any other providers based out of there would be
interested in route peering to potentially reduce latency between customer
access/locally hosted services. There aren't many with kit deployed so the
list is probably quite small in practice.

Feel free to contact me on or off list if you would like to discuss further.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
*Andrew Yager, Managing Director*   *MACS (Snr) CP BCompSc MCP*
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd - IT people you can trust