[AusNOG] Mikrotik To Cisco IPSEC Multiple Tunnels/Subnets

Phil Pierotti Phil.Pierotti at day3.com.au
Fri May 23 10:43:22 EST 2014

If you don't have Level=Unique on your Mikrotik Policies give it a
whirl, I believe it's specifically for Cisco/Mikrotik and multiple
subnets.

Phil Pierotti
Senior Network Engineer
day3 Solutions

Email: phil.pierotti at day3.com.au <mailto:phil.pierotti at day3.com.au>

Website: www.day3.com.au <http://www.day3.com.au/>

Telephone: + 61 3 9875 9333
Facsimile: + 1300 139 774

________________________________

Physcal location: Suite 1, Building 6, 25 Chapman Street, Blackburn
North, 3130.

Postal Address : PO Box 209, Kerrimuir VIC 3129.

.: About day3
Our vision is to be Australia's most innovative IT solutions company
that cares and models behaviour that powerfully impacts lives.
We strive to be a recognised leader in creating a better future for our
customers, staff and community.

.: What do we do?
Day3 creates smart solutions for enterprises who expect more from
technology. We design, build, adapt and manage software and web sites
that delivers enduring business value.

We are 100% committed to delivering the right solution to every
customer, every time - fixed-price and quality guaranteed.